Telemedicine Behavioral & Addiction Services
Now you can virtually connect your employees with psychiatrists and licensed behavioral health providers through secure and private online video sessions, wherever and whenever they need them. Traveling for work or vacation? Need an appointment before/after work hours or on weekends? Can’t fit an office visit in because of your busy schedule or a long commute? Telemedicine Behavioral Health Services remove the barriers to the best quality care for your employees.
Major studies have shown that online counseling is just as effective as in-person counseling – with the added benefits of privacy, convenience, and access to an entire community of in-state licensed and credentialed therapists.
Increasing costs of behavioral and addiction:
- Depression alone costs $44 billion in lost productivity every year
- The estimated behavioral health costs for employers per employee: $1,600 in direct costs and lost productivity + $3,300 in medical care each year
- Short-term disability claims are rising 10% annually due to mental illness in the workplace.
- Behavioral health issues are often associated with other chronic conditions that drive a 46% increase in costs over those with a chronic medical condition alone.
- Individuals with depression are about twice as likely to develop coronary artery disease, twice as likely to have a stroke, and about four times as likely to die from a heart attack within 6 months
Nearly 25% of Americans have an untreated behavioral health condition.
Behavioral health crisis statistics:
- 66% of all people with a diagnosable mental illness do not seek treatment.
- National average wait time for an initial behavioral health visit is 33 days and counting.
- 50% of counties in the United States have no mental health professionals.
Behavioral and Addiction health conditions treated include:
- Bipolar disorders
- Child and adolescent issues
- Eating disorders
- Gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender issues
- Grief and loss
- Life changes
- Men’s issues
- Panic disorders
- Parenting issues
- Postpartum depression
- Relationship and marriage issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women’s issues
Provider types available with Telemedicine Behavioral & Addiction Services include:
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed marriage/family therapists
- Licensed clinical social workers
Behavioral services available with Telemedicine Behavioral & Addiction Services include:
- Diagnostic assessment
- Ongoing counseling
- Ongoing med management
- Care coordination
Free Online Assessments
Our program offers Free Online Assessments where patients can learn about their behavioral health symptoms and potential conditions through free online assessments, designed to measure depression, anxiety, stress, and risk of stress-related illness due to recent life changes. These assessments do not give a diagnosis alone but can help a therapist work with you on an appropriate treatment plan.
Key Features of our Telemedicine Behavioral & Addiction Services
- HD Video and Quality Sound – State-of-the art technology for virtual office visits make them feel just like meeting in person.
- Web and Mobile Access – Use your laptop, tablet or smartphone to conveniently access care wherever you are, whether traveling or on a lunch break.
- Secure, HIPPA-compliant Platform – Communicate with your behavioral health provider via video or secure messaging on a private platform.
- Robust Provider Profiles – Browse our provider profiles to find the right one for you for both short-term and long-term therapeutic needs.
- Online Scheduling System – Manage your appointments online, from setting up your initial appointment to rescheduling or canceling your session.
- Extensive Support – From automatic appointment reminders to after hours and weekend call center support, the team is there to ensure services are always available to your employees.
- High patient satisfaction – 93% of our clients say they’re satisfied with the experience
Telemedicine and Behavioral Services can be bundled or contracted separately.
Pricing can be based on a PEPM and/or co-pay basis.